The Quickening

Now is the time to prepare for Imbolc
and welcoming back the sun.
I know I am ready for it! 
I mean this Winter snow is beautiful and all but it was 7 degrees this morning,
 and I could use a little extra Vitamin D.



This is gonna be a quick Imbolc candle anointing and incense blend.




I have these 2 oz jar candles that I decided to use. I painted the symbol of a Brigid's cross on one and I also decided to paint a Fire symbol on another. You can do both or just Fire if you don't feel comfortable calling Brigid. 

Then I used a porcupine quill to pierce a tunnel into the wax. 3 times on each candle, for the triple Goddess. 


3 Tunnels



I mixed equal parts Frankincense, Rosemary & Cinnamon Bark oils.
Then a dollop of carrier oil.


I used a dropper to fill the tunnels and cover the wax. 


Imbolc Candles.





For the incense I used Frankincense, Dragons Blood, Red Sandalwood & A Cinnamon Stick


Grind it all together



Simmer on charcoal. 



I hope you have a Blessed Imbolc and this helps make your ritual or path work extra special



May the Aspects of the Raven Bless you
AnnaStacia



Comments

  1. This is a lovely combination. I'm definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts