Her



When she kissed me it was Witchcraft. Her lips, oh so softly pressed against mine, was the whisper of a spell. She breathed life into me. Her tongue on my body was a promise of intention. Her hands caressing my flesh was fire igniting my soul. This carnal act was exactly the magic I desired. I crave her spells. Beg for more fire. Spread myself open for her manifestation. While this is the highest order of the craft I want more!  I Know this physical plane isn't enough, I don't think it was ever going to be enough. I can't pick and choose the parts of her I desire. Her spells spilled over into the all the realms.

I covet her Witchcraft as well as all of her forbidden parts. Her memories. Her future.  Her heart, sweet Goddess her heart, makes me weak to know she loves me. The way she whispers into the phone when I'm almost asleep. The way she reassures me in the tenderest of moments.  I lust over her mind. The atlas of her thoughts. Her laugh creates the warmest sensation in my soul. Her voice sparks my skin like static. Her eyes see me, her soul sees me. Fuck, I need this woman.


Comments

Popular Posts