Lucky Us

What... what did you say?

Are you going to sing to me? Your pretty words in your pretty voice? Tell me all the secrets that live in your heart. Through whichever filter you have on today.

Do you see her in me? Do you see her past me? Do you see me at all?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you through your lies. I can't hear whose life it is that you cherish. I can't hear, if I'm the fool or... no, I was always the fool.

I can forget you. And I can remember you. Sometimes in the same second. I can feel your breath and feel your absence at the same time. I can feel your love and feel my hate on top of each other, grinding out their pain.  Whispering and biting. Screaming and spitting.

But mostly I don't feel you at all... I don't think you... I don't hear you... I don't see you...



 I don't love you.

Comments

Popular Posts