Star Dust



I recently participated in a guided meditation that brought us to our Sacred Space and showed us our higher selves. While I have experienced this type of meditation before this type of journey was out of the norm for me. I would love to share this with you. If anyone else has ever been to this place before I would love to know.  


I am slowly walking down a flight of 10 steps, each step I am slipping deeper, deeper... deeper into myself. The carpet is black, the hallway I step in is black. Dimly lit, the doors are black. My door is black, with a bright silver circle for a doorknob. I open the door and step into piercing darkness. This is not the meadow, beach, or forest suggested by my meditation facilitator. For a tiny second I feel defeated that I'm not doing meditate right, but I am instantly met with more than darkness. 

I am barefoot and I am walking in a tiny bit of water. I focus on the ground to try to get some sort of feel for where I am. There is no floor. It is simply a tiny bit of flat water creating gravity, in the middle of an entire ocean of stars. Slowly the white light of each star shows me it's brilliance. I am to walk forward and meet my higher self. I walk in farther, leaving my black door with the silver moon knob floating in nothingness... or everythingness. I see all the stars ever created blinking at me, through infinity. Then, I see her, I see me. She is emanating all the light of the Universe through her pores, It is me, I am she. My greatest highest self welcomes me, hugs me. She is so warm and gentle and accepting and home.  

I love her. She is me. I love me. 

When we separate I am lightly glowing, some of my inner stars have been sparked. I see them twinkling in my skin, through my eyes. My eyes are brighter, I can now see galaxies around me, beneath me. I can feel the vibration of space, the voids in between. The longer I absorb this space that I am apart of the brighter I emanate. I am in awe. My synapses are popping with knowing and I can feel my soul expand to space I didn't know possible. 

And there she is, there I am, smiling at me. Glowing at me. No words escape her but I hear her telling me, the more I believe in her, myself, the stronger my connection to everything will be, the brighter I will get. I was so shadowed when I got here. If my light starts to go out again I just have to come back here, and recharge.

She takes me to the edge of our water nothingness and from above something is glittering. It sounds like a waterfall. I touch it, it is not wet. It's like static, it's star dust. I step into it, suspended by stars I am showered in the glitter of the Universe. Clinging to my tears, filling my eyes. I see. I can see... everything. She pulls me out slowly. I know by the look on her face I can not stay in the star dust for long, I would never come back. 

I am full of magic, and wonder, and determination to find star dust in everything, in every place, in everyone. But for now I have to wake up. And when I do, everything is different. I am different. Everything is beautiful. And it's snowing. 


Comments

Popular Posts