Interviewing your Tarot Deck

Greetings!! Today I have discovered a new tarot spread!! I was in a Facebook Tarot group, Tarot Coven - The Path of the Soul, and a lovely lady in that group found this spread and shared it with us. In this spread you get to know your deck, how well you mesh, it's strengths and it's limitations. I'm not sure how I've lived all my tarot years with never having had come across something like this before, so all I can think is, it is time understand the cards in a deeper more personal way. Since my newest Tarot obsession is The Wild Unknown Tarot I instantly knew I had to try this spread out on the deck. 

I will explain the spread and then show mine and how I interpreted it. 
I hope you enjoy


Interview Your Deck Spread

each position is a direct question to your cards.


1
2       3
4       5       6

1. Introduce yourself

2. What is the best way to use you?

3. What are your strengths?

4. What are your limitations?

5. What can I learn from you?

6. What is the outcome of our relationship?


OK, this is my spread...







1. Introduce yourself
Son of Cups
Knight of Cups



I love that my deck introduced it'self this way. In my tarot class the Knight of Cups is represented by Scorpio, I am the Knight of Cups. So I feel that I can sense and recognize the energy that my deck is passing to me. This Son of Cups is vivacious, and gregarious, but also secretive and hidden. 





2. What is the best way to use you?
The Sun



I feel that it wants to be used when I am at my most grateful and my energy is high and Good. The Sun to me is pure bright beautiful energy and if I am in a good mood and in a good sense of mind I will be able to read this decks quirks and straightforwardness very well. As opposed to say The Moon card, if that came up I should read when I am most introverted and intuitive, when my energy is low and there is a sense of mystery to my mood.  





3. What are your strengths?
6 of Pentacles



This deck is going to be a great resource to me, a generous bounty of information. I should accept this help with grace and put this resource to good use. 






4. What are your limitations?
Son of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles


I think if I were to ask the same question a lot or not know my mind fully when asking a question this deck could become stubborn or temperamental even. Or if I already know the answer it could decide to stop being forthcoming. 





5. What can I learn from you?
Ace of Swords


This is an amazing card to get in this position. I mean The Ace of Swords is pure enlightenment, pulling back all the curtains and seeing life in all of it's honest glory. I love that this is the potential that I could be learning from this deck. I always "Think" everything, I don't say I "Feel" it, so this jives with me. If enlightenment is to hit me through my brain then it can break it's way through and enlighten my heart. 




6. What is the outcome of our relationship?
3 of Cups


This is amazing, the 3 of Cups is LITERALLY my favorite card in the deck. It's the friendship card, it's the party card, it's JOY! I already feel this connection and if it just gets stronger then there isn't anymore I could ask for from a tarot deck. I can't wait to start giving readings with it.





Try this on your own cards, pick a deck and I would love to hear how it turned out!!



Peace. Love. Adventure.
AnnaStacia
The Sea Wytch






Comments

Popular Posts